~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Rock Shooter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicious

PostSubject: Black Rock Shooter   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am

Ok I just watched the ova to familerize myself with it and it was amazing, the story the animation (reminds me of persona lol) the music fight scene everything, it was awesome buy I have some questions like is there a continuation or a whole series? Also there has to be more cuz of the end with yuu, and how did yomi end up as the other girl um death master or something? Any answers are greatly appreiciated thx....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:09 am

Vicious wrote:
Ok I just watched the ova to familerize myself with it and it was amazing, the story the animation (reminds me of persona lol) the music fight scene everything, it was awesome buy I have some questions like is there a continuation or a whole series? Also there has to be more cuz of the end with yuu, and how did yomi end up as the other girl um death master or something? Any answers are greatly appreiciated thx....

this are questons everyone has after watching the OVA and as of right now thare are no concret ansers for them only spculation because this ia a OVA bassed on a song
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicksotakuhome.blogspot.com/
Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 am

Oh dang that's a good reason this should be an Anime series, I havent been interested in female protagonist since ghost in a shell..Sad

Thx for the reply...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 am

Vicious wrote:
Oh dang that's a good reason this should be an Anime series, I havent been interested in female protagonist since ghost in a shell..Sad

Thx for the reply...Smile
np i got band from 4chan for a few days so youl see me hear lol but yea it was saprisingly good for a OVA that was baced on a song
Back to top Go down
Cuperos

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:05 am

Vicious wrote:

well i have qualms with it,I watched it for BRS not some yuri fanfic thats just background information.

the main thing that was done wrong?
the background story was the main story.

where if it was done right the main plot would focus on BRS and she'd occassionally get flashbacks of her past as a human.

and the moment where the girl becomes black rock shooter? well this is the only bleach-style deus ex machina i will permit.

death master "kills" black rock shooter and her birth flashes before her eyes...right up to the point where she says "I am black rock shooter"...get bathed in blue flame (what death master killed was a clone) and the fight gets real as BRS fights for keeps instead of trying to fight with her human side that is later revealed to be holding her back because BRS wanted to kill death master.

justification-the girl acknowledges her dark side and knows thats doing things half assed will never save anyone.

but alas didn't get any of that. instead we get....well...ugh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 am

Cuperos wrote:
Vicious wrote:

well i have qualms with it,I watched it for BRS not some yuri fanfic thats just background information.

the main thing that was done wrong?
the background story was the main story.

where if it was done right the main plot would focus on BRS and she'd occassionally get flashbacks of her past as a human.

and the moment where the girl becomes black rock shooter? well this is the only bleach-style deus ex machina i will permit.

death master "kills" black rock shooter and her birth flashes before her eyes...right up to the point where she says "I am black rock shooter"...get bathed in blue flame (what death master killed was a clone) and the fight gets real as BRS fights for keeps instead of trying to fight with her human side that is later revealed to be holding her back because BRS wanted to kill death master.

justification-the girl acknowledges her dark side and knows thats doing things half assed will never save anyone.

but alas didn't get any of that. instead we get....well...ugh...

i like how the story had been dune iv been a BRS fan since befor vocaloid made it rely well nown and i have to say they did a rely good job for what little materol thar was to work with
Back to top Go down
Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Shooter
Page 1 of 1